"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and once it has done so, he/she will have to accept that his life will be radically changed." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Milwaukee August randomness

Mader's 2 liter beer boot.

Rob hard at work. No, he didn't share.

I was hoping he would drink all of it so I could use it as a goldfish bowl boot.
Sunday morning at the Wisconsin State Fair.

I'm guessing the body builders don't enjoy chocolate covered bacon, fried pb&j, or Krispy Kreme cheeseburgers.  (I only ate one piece of bacon and the pb&j.)

Ummm, ok.  Little kids asked their parents if they could pay to slide out of the pig.  Only at the Wisconsin State Fair.

My birthday present - new running boards!  This truck will be awesome by the time I'm done with it.

Here's an adaptation of what my work day is like according to the Wisconsin State Fair goats.

Dan and Dan.

TWIZZLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment