"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and once it has done so, he/she will have to accept that his life will be radically changed." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 17, 2011

How can I thank you all?

All the well wishes, good thoughts, and prayers sent our way certainly helped.  

There is still no definitive answer as to what is wrong with Tyler.  The plan is that he comes home tomorrow and will wean off steroids and continue the EPM treatment until we have results late next week.  New Bolton had to work pretty hard to get spinal fluid today but they did it.  The fluid was normal which means the inflammation that caused such havoc on Tyler is gone.  

At the end of today, it sounds likes the cause of this was a reaction to the vaccine.

Wow, I'm trying to blog and I'm exhausted.  Not gonna lie, I've felt everything from the worst despair to the best joy knowing my boy is coming home.  Dad has to be in Philly tomorrow so he is going to meet me at NBC and follow us home to the barn.  I'm going to sleep so I can be at my best for Tyler tomorrow.  I can't wait to see him.  

Thank you again, everyone, for such amazing support.  Tyler still has some hurdles to get past but we are going to make it past this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment